10 litre- etched vases on raspberry
10 litre- etched vases on raspberry
Handmade Stoneware Water Filter System
- Approximately 50-55cm high, 26-28cm wide
- 10 Litre Minimum Capacity
Proudly Australian made and owned - Beechmountain Pottery was started in 1980 by Jon and Judy Durand. Along with local master potters and artists, we have been making handmade stoneware pottery for over 35 years!
Each system is uniquely handmade and decorated in Australia. The Beechmountain Pottery workshop is located in the Gold Coast Hinterland, Queensland. In the early 90's we started making and selling the Water Filtration Systems you see here. These proved to be so effective and popular we decided to put our family name on them, 'Durand Water Filters'.
Complete with World Class Leading Filters - The Doulton Filters are made in England and will filter absolute to 0.9 microns. The Berkey PF-4 elements are made in the U.S.A. and will remove no less than 95% of fluoride for the lifetime of the filter. Independent test results show removal of up to 98-99%. These are the filters we believe are most effective for removing the greatest amount of sodium fluoride that is added to some town water supplies.
Made with Lead Free, Non-Toxic Glazes - Our stoneware systems are fired to 1280 degrees centigrade, making them 'vitrified' to last a lifetime. Stoneware will not deteriorate over time, unlike lower fired ceramics or terracotta. Stoneware does not leach any impurities and will keep your water cool naturally.
Gravity filtration system - Durand Water Filters are gravity fed and do not require any electricity or plumbing, and are NOT a "fixed installation", so they are easy to move and clean.
How it works: Simply add water to the filter container, which sits inside the main storage container. Under the force of gravity the water first passes through the micro porous ceramic walls of the filters. The inside of the walls of the Doulton filters are impregnated with silver. The silver acts as a natural biocide to keep the water inside your filter, and also your stored water, pure. Then the water passes through the activated carbon filled core of the filters. From there it passes through the PF-4 fluoride reduction elements, dripping into the bottom storage chamber.
DOULTON SUPERSTERASYL CERAMIC FILTER
- Highly Effective Barrier To Particles and Pathogens - a pore structure down to 0.2 microns to offer maximum protection. 99.99% plus filtration of bacteria, cysts and particles.
- Long Life / Long Term Value - Test results guarantee removal for 2,000 Litres and the ceramic surface of the filters can be easily cleaned.
- Natural - The ceramic is made from 100% natural earths and uses coconut shell activated carbon.
- Minerals Maintained - the filters do not remove those minerals from the water which are beneficial to health.
- Enhanced Anti-bacterial Properties - Silver impregnated ceramic walls makes these filters superior to other ceramic filters and prevents microbiological growth.
- Humanitarian Aid - This filter is used by military, aid/relief organizations, and missionaries around the world.
- No Power Required / No Water Wastage - Cost effective to run and environmentally friendly. Healthy water that doesn't cost the earth!
Over a million filters sell each year in over 150 countries around the globe, where Doulton is a household name synonymous with clean, healthy drinking water.
Consider the rest then go with the best!
Read more information about Doulton Ceramic Filters and order replacements HERE